iSelfie Two – Remote Control another iOS device to take Picture or Video
Wimlog today introduces iSelfie Two 1.0, its new remote selfie video cam. Using device-to-device WiFi, iSelfie Two wirelessly connects with another iOS device to remote take photos or video. One device acts as camera host, while the other device acts as the remote control. Once connected, the remote controller is able trigger the camera host to take picture or video, with delay timer. With live camera preview on both devices, the app does not require 3G or a WiFi router to connect.
Hong Kong, Hong Kong – While Apple Watch is not yet released, one of the most exciting features is now come true. Introducing iSelfie Two – remote selfie video cam. This app will wirelessly connect with another iOS device, to take photos or video remotely with live preview.
iSelfie Two wirelessly connects with an iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. It uses device-to-device WiFi, which does not require 3G or a WiFi router to connect. One device acts as camera host, while the other device acts as the remote control. Once connected, the remote controller is able trigger the camera host to take picture or video, with delay timer. With live camera preview on both devices, there should be no more missing person or half-faced portrait.
* Wireless connect two iOS devices, one act as camera host, the other one act as remote controller; No more stretching arm or selfie stick
* Support iOS 7 nearby WiFi, which is device to device direct connection; No 3G or WiFi router is required
* Both devices show the camera preview of the host
* Use back camera to take picture or video
* Remote controller able to take multiple pictures or video when connected
* Adjustable timer on controller, for group of people to get ready
* Provide AE/AF and white balance control on the remote controller
* Remote control the torch mode of the back-LED of the host
* Optional date time on saved photo
* Photo save to standard camera roll; Selfie lovers can edit before share
“Besides self portrait, iSelfie Two is also suitable for family, lovers, friends, colleagues to take pictures, both indoor and outdoor” said Wimlog founder Nelson Lee.
* iOS 7 or above
* iPhone 5 or above
* 11.0 MB
* For iOS 8, this app requires to access “Photo”, “Camera” and “Microphone” privacy
* For iOS 7, this app requires to access “Photo” privacy
Pricing and Availability:
iSelfie Two – remote selfie video cam 1.0 is free and immediately available worldwide on the Apple App Store in the Utilities category.
iSelfie Two (v1.0): http://www.wimlog.com/app/iselfie2.html
Download from iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/app/id965973262
Screeshot 1: http://www.wimlog.com/w2/p1_1136.png
Screenshot 2: http://www.wimlog.com/w2/p2_1136.png
Screenshot 3: http://www.wimlog.com/w2/p3_1136.png
App Icon: http://www.wimlog.com/w2/icon120.png
Based in Hong Kong, Wimlog was founded by Nelson Lee in 2009. Nelson is currently an independent software developer. Copyright (C) 2009-2015 Wimlog. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.