Ricoh Imaging Introduces Limited Edition PENTAX Q7 Premium Kit with Four Lenses
New PENTAX Q7 Kit Features Four High-Performance Lenses, Special Accessories and Exclusive Packaging
DENVER, CO, April 2, 2014 – Ricoh Imaging Americas Corporation (Ricoh Imaging) is pleased to announce the PENTAX Q7 Premium Kit, featuring the world smallest and lightest interchangeable lens camera system, four high-performance lenses and a host of accessories all wrapped up in an exclusive package.
Available in a limited quantity of 1,000 units world-wide, the PENTAX Q7 premium kit includes the following items:
- PENTAX Q7 camera body (Color: black x black)
- PENTAX-01 STANDARD PRIME (Color: black)
- PENTAX-02 STANDARD ZOOM (Color: black)
- PENTAX-06 TELEPHOTO ZOOM
- PENTAX-08 WIDE ZOOM
- MH-RB40.5 Metal Hood for 01 (Color: black)*
- PH-RBB40.5 Plastic Hood for 02
- PH-RBA40.5 Plastic Hood for 06
- PH-RBF49 Plastic Hood for 08
- PENTAX -100 PL Polarizing filter**
- O-CB133 Camera Bag
- Special kit box
Accessories: rechargeable lithium-ion battery, battery charger, AC power cord, USB cable, CD-ROM software, strap
* This hood is exclusively designed for the kit, and is treated with a special black coating.
** Usable on the 01, 02 and 06 lenses. The 02 lens may be affected by some vignetting at its wide-angle end when mounted on the Q7 camera body.
Note: The specifications of the camera body, lenses and accessories are identical with those of standard products.
Weighing in a just 7 ounces, the Q7’s compact body enables easy pocketable portability while the in-camera filters and assorted lens variety inspire the casual photographer to elevate their creativity. Featuring a 1/1.7 inch, back-illuminated CMOS image sensor, high sensitivity shooting up to ISO 12800 and enhanced Q ENGINE with fast response time during start-up and shooting, the Q7 produces sharp and beautiful images with a creative flare.
- The PENTAX-01 Standard Prime and PENTAX-02 Standard Zoom lenses have been treated with a black coating identical to that used on the camera body, to enhance visual harmony.
- The Metal Hood for 01 is treated with a special back coating that matches the color of the 01 lens.
- The O-CB133 is a shoulder-bag-type camera case, which holds a Q7 camera body with the 02 lens mounted, and as many as five interchangeable Q-mount lenses.
- The kit is packaged in a specially designed kit box.
Pricing and Availability
The limited edition PENTAX Q7 Premium Kit will be available at www.us.ricoh-imaging.com in late April 2014 for a suggested retail price of $1,199.95.
Additional information as well as images for the PENTAX Q7 compact system camera can be found at www.us.ricoh-imaging.com.
|About Ricoh Imaging Americas Corporation|
Ricoh Imaging Americas Corporation is a subsidiary of Ricoh Company Ltd., a global technology company specializing in office imaging equipment, production print solutions, document management systems and IT services. Headquartered in Tokyo, Ricoh Group operates in about 200 countries and regions.
The company now known as Ricoh Imaging Americas Corporation, was originally founded in 1919, under the name Asahi Optical Joint Stock Co. and launched its first SLR camera in the 1950s under the PENTAX name. Today, Ricoh Imaging Americas Corporation continues to produce the heritage-rich, award-winning line of PENTAX DSLR cameras, lenses and sport optics equipment as well as Ricoh’s offering of stylish and compact digital cameras, known for their wide-ranging, rich set of features.
For further information, please visit: www.us.ricoh-imaging.com
© 2014 Ricoh Imaging Americas Corporation. All rights reserved. All referenced product names are the trademarks of their respective companies.